Online Capsule Training Programmes
Class Conducted through Video Conferencing
Programme Introduction: 10:45 am to 11:00 am;
Session-1: 11:00 am to 12:00 pm;
Session-2: 12:30 pm to 01:30 pm;
Session Time: 45 minutes each + 15 minutes Q/A Session)
1. Profitability and Liquidity Measures (July 3, 2020)
• Recent Liquidity Measures and Their Impact on Profitability
• Changes in Basel III: Requirements of Liquidity
• Standards and Its Impact on Bank Profitability
Level of participation: Managers/Senior Managers working in treasury/risk management as also those identified for working in these areas.
2. Due Diligence for Retail Loans (July 4, 2020)
• Repayment capacity
• Creation of securities
• Possible pitfalls
Level of participation: Managers/Officers engaged in credit at Branches/ Controlling Offices/Head Offices of Banks and Financial Institutions.
3. Balance sheet & Ratio Analysis: A Tool for Credit Decision (July 9, 2020)
• Contents Of Balance Sheet
• Classification Of Balance Sheet
• Ratio Analysis
• Process For Credit Decision
Level of participation: The programme is intended for Officers (dealing MSME, Trade and Mid Corporate Advances) in Branches & Controlling Offices in Scale I, II, III & IV handling credit portfolio.
4. Asset Liability Management (ALM) - (July 10, 2020)
• What is ALM?
• What is the importance of ALM in banks?
• ALM process
• Role of ALCO
• ALM functions
• structural issues in ALM
Level of participation: The programme is intended for Managers/Senior Managers working in Treasury/Risk Management.
5. Credit Frauds & Preventive Vigilance for Building Quality Assets (July 13, 2020)
• What is Fraud & Why it happens?
• Difference between Fraud & Prevention
• Diligence in Pre Sanction Stage
• Appraisal Stage Aspects
• Post Sanction Stage; EWS & RFA
Level of participation: The programme is designed for Officers working in Advances Department and Credit Monitoring & Inspection Departments.
6. Term Loan Appraisal & Corporate Governance (July 15, 2020)
• Appraisal of Term Loan:
○ Cost of Project & means of finance
○ Project Viability: Techno Economical & Financial Viability and Managerial Competence
• Appraisal Methods: DSCR, IRR etc
• Corporate Governance: Finer Aspects of Project Perusal supported by Case Study
Level of participation: The programme is intended for Officers working in Advances Department.
7. Loan Pricing & Importance of Credit Rating & Scoring Models (July 17, 2020)
• Credit Rating and its Relevance
• Loan Pricing Regulations
• Current System of Loan Pricing
Level of participation: The programme is designed for Officers working in Rating Cells at HO, Zonal Offices, Circle Offices and Senior Officials working in the Credit Department.
8. Common Irregularities observed in Credit Proposals (July 20, 2020)
• Due Diligence & Processing Standards
• Appraisal Process & Recommendations
Level of participation:
The programme is designed for Officers working in Credit Processing and Monitoring Departments.
9. Trade Finance & INCOTERMS (July 22, 2020)
• Import & Export Credit including Buyers & Suppliers Credit & Foreign Currency Loans
Level of participation: The programme is designed for Officers working in Forex Department and International Trade cell.
10. Principles of Lending; Due Diligence & KYC Norms for Potential/First Time Branch Managers
(July 24, 2020)
Credit Appraisal with Emphasis on Trade and MSME Credit
Credit Decision Making
Level of participation: The programme is designed for First Time Branch Managers/Potential Managers.
11. BASEL Regulations & Capital Planning (July 27, 2020)
Overview of BASEL Regulations
Capital Planning and RWAs
Level of participation: The programme is designed for Officers working in Corporate Office in the area of Risk Management, Financial and Treasury, Branch Heads of large & exceptionally large branches.
12. Leadership Challenges during Adversities; Time & Stress Management (July 29, 2020)
Managing Branch and Business
Time and Stress Management
Level of participation: The programme is designed for Branch Heads & Potential Branch Heads.
13. Financial Inclusion & Financial Development (July 31, 2020)
Framework for Financial Development and Financial Inclusion
Measures for planning Financial Inclusion
Level of participation: The programme is designed for Officers working in Financial Inclusion & SME Cells of Banks at their Corporate Office.
14. MSME Lending – Issues & Challenges (August 05, 2020)
New Definitions of MSME,
Lending Issues & Challenges in the current scenario
Methods of Assessment & Important Aspects
Level of Participation: Officers/Managers/Senior Managers handling MSME advances in Banks.
15. Customer Service in Bank, RTI Act & Customer Grievance Resolution (07-08-2020)
Customer Service In Banks in Current Scenario
RTI Act & Customer Grievance Resolution
Level of Participation: Officers/Managers from branches/Service Outlets.
16. Regulatory Compliance in respect of KYC/AML/CFT in Banking (11-08-2020)
Regulatory Compliance Risk & Mitigation
Practical aspects in compliance of KYC/AML/CFT guidelines.
Level of Participation: Executives working in KYC &AML cell of head office/controlling office and branch heads of large branches.
17. Early Warning Signal & Red Flagging of Accounts (14-08-2020)
Early Warning Signals & their impact
Red Flagging of accounts & Monitoring
Level of Participants: Officers/Managers working in branches and controlling offices of all types of Banks/FIs.
18. Operational Risk Management & Fraud Prevention (17-08-2020)
Operational Risks in Banking with a Caselet
Frauds: Causes, Learning Points & Prevention with a Caselet
Level of Participation: Executives/Chief Managers/Sr. Managers/Managers working in Vigilance/Audit and Inspection Department at controlling offices/Branch Managers.
19. NRI Business and Facilities for Resident Indians (19-08-2020)
Resident A/c’s & NRI Business
Precautions in handling Inward /Outward Remittances, ECBs & LRS
Level of Participation: Junior and Middle Management from International Business Branches, specialized NRI Branches and other category B branches.
20. Working Capital Assessment (21-08-2020)
Review of Past Financial Performance & Acceptability of Projections
Assessment methods with Case Study
Level of Participants: Officers in Scale I to IV working in credit department of branch/RO and branch managers.
21. Recovery & Resolution of Stressed Assets (24-08-2020)
Use of Recovery Tools
Level of Participation: Managers (Scale II) and above with working knowledge of Advances in Banks, Branches and Administrative/Controlling Offices.
22. Credit Monitoring and Supervision of Advances (26-08-2020)
Credit Life Cycle & Supervision of Advances
Monitoring of Retail & MSME Advances
Level of Participation: Executives working in credit monitoring depts. of controlling offices, managers/executives working in Large and Mid Corporate branches and Trainers working in training establishments.
23. Credit Risk Management & Collateralisation (28-08-2020)
Credit Risk – Identification & Management
Collateralisation & Impact on RWAs
Level of Participants: Officers and Managers working in branches and controlling offices of Banks.
24. Challenges in Priority Sector Lending (31-08-2020)
PS Norms & Challenges in achieving them
Recovery of PS Loans in natural calamities
Level of Participation : The participants are expected to be the Officers/Managers engaged in Financing Priority Sector Lending